Saturday, November 8, 2008

BLESSED.

I feel so blessed. God seriously is amazing. I am so honored to have the opportunity to be a table leader this year for Word Works. So far it has been the most incredible thing that God has done- I am learning so much. Whether it be from the homework, Pastor Cherie or the girls at my table.. God is always teaching me something new. I so appreciate all the girls at my table.. Each one is so unique and special and has such a burning heart for God... I am looking forward to spending our thursdays together and build relationships with one another that will last. WOW! I just love it so much. The study this year.."Bad Girls of the Bible" has been so interesting.. I look forward to all the memories that I will get to share with the girls!! As my friend Kim would say "YAY GOD!"





1 comment:

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Praise God Bethany!!! I am so excited for you. This is one of the most amazing opportunities - to be a part of these wonderful women's lives. I have enjoyed my table this year so much. These women are on fire for God!! I pray that wisdom will just pour out of you and into your women. May God bless you as you bless them.