Monday, November 10, 2008

Its raining its pouring! woohoo!

YAY FOR THE RAIN!! I AM SO HAPPY THAT THE SEASON IS HERE FOR RAINDROPS!!
SUNDAY WAS A BIG DAY FOR RAIN, IT WAS SO AWESOME... I LOVE THE SMELL, THE FEELING, (NOT SO MUCH WHAT IT DOES TO MY HAIR) BUT I LOVE THE CLOUDS AND THE DARK SKY....IT MAKES ME WANNA CUDDLE!!! LOL

I TOOK THESE WHILE WALKING TO THE CAR... ISNT IT AWESOME!
LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE DROPS!!

THEN I HAD TO STOP AND GET LUNCH AT PANDA... JOHN BEVERE WAS SPEAKING THAT NIGHT SO WE HAD TO PICK UP FOOD... ORANGE CHICKEN!!

THE WIND ALMOST BLEW ME AWAY! HA!
HAVE FUN THIS WEEK ... GO FROLICK IN THE RAIN!

3 comments:

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Congratulations Bethany!!! And Cortnee!!! You tied - how awesome are ya'll!! You blew me right out of the water - way to go! Love you so much, looking forward to seeing you at your par-tay!!!

Kendra's Journal said...

Hey! I am following your blog. I must admit I am a Blogging Newbie! I need someone like you to show me the ropes! haha.. Seriously though I love the scrapbooking title on your page.. all the cool bloggers have one and I def. want to learn how to do that. you must show me. You and Josh are sooo adorable! I am super happy for you two! Cant wait till the wedding day! see ya at church girl! :0) Kendra

Ashley said...

If you like rain then you should come for a visit to Tennesse. When it rains here it pours and pours and pours. We just had one of those days and it made me want to cuddle up with a cup of coffee and have the fire place going.