Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Paper Sniffer???

I thank God for blessing my family with such amazing people to hang out with. I have had so much fun recently with all this wedding stuff and It is special people who make each aspect more and more precious... Kristi has been one of those specials that has made this wedding process an absolute blast!! and of course SHINE!! (remember you are in the lead for bridesmaid "points!") LOL!!! Anyways, Kristi helped make my dream for my wedding announcements come to life!! She is so talented and gifted with scrapbooking and designing with paper...and she is funny!!! I just thought I would share some pictures from our adventure...lol Our 3 night adventure.

Kristi insisted I take this picture and I am so glad I did... isn't it beautiful??? and organized (thanks Kristi)


and there is a close up shot....

I had soooo much fun!!This was after Kristi's triple grande non-fat no whip white mocha!! lol... she thought it would be fun to dress up Maxine!!.. you know what now that I look at this picture it was a different day... oh well... its still fun..haha
lol.. This is Kristi trying to encourage my mom while she "inked"...mom needed convincing that the ink wasn't messy.. it was COOL! haha
isn't he a great Finace??? he got right in and helped!!! and most importantly went on Starbies Run!!!
Okay, I hate this picture. It is probably around 1:30 in the morning, but I had to honor Shine because she was such a trooper!!! I lvoe you Shiney!!! your the bestest!


Hope you enjoy the pics... I had a lot of fun... and thanks to Kristi I now know I am not weird for liking the smell of glue... ha!

5 comments:

Terry and Lori said...

I am sure it was alot of work, but they turned out great.. I can't wait to see what else you do.. Love Ya

Josh & Bethany said...

Awww Thanks Lori!!!!

I am excited... lol... so much to do so little time!! ahhhaha.. love ya too

Rick and Sheri said...

Paper sniffers unite! Looks like you guys had fun. I love the picture of you and Shine. Isn't she just the best? I'm glad Kristi is helping you. She's great at that stuff. Can't wait to see them!

Kristi said...

oh my bethany!! All those late nights or should I say early mornings!!! Me and Shine had a blast. We need too make something else. We miss you guys. I love the pic of you n shine...you both look great and can't tell it's 1:30 in the am. I love the pic of me and Bernadette. It's so cute. I don't remember you taking that pic.
Let's move on to the next project. lv ya all!!

Brewskie said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! Great pics of everything. And they turned out amazing!!! Good job!