Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Engagement Pictures

Hey guys!

sorry it has been awhile... I have been busy typing away for my classes. Man! They sure have alot of work due at this time! Dont they know I am getting married??? haha just kidding. Anywyas I have some exciting news... my engagement pictures are posted!! Our photographer Mark of Mark Janzen photography is incredible!! This is a slideshow of our first engagement session. We took some with daddys airplane and also some in Yosemite. It was so fun! LOL The forecast said clear skies...but it decided to POUR out rain!! anyways, it was still fun, my parents came and it was an absolute blast!!!

http://www.markjanzenphotography.com/bmjg/

ENJOY!!!

Love Bethany! (Josh says hello!)

8 comments:

Four Lil Monkeys said...

AWESOME pictures Bethany!!! You guys make a beautiful couple and the pictures are so fun. He really caught your personalities in those shots!

Loushoe said...

lol, Well jake and I just sat here together looking at your pics. Every one I kept saying oh I like that one oh wait I like that one. So I hope I get one of each lol..

Terry and Lori said...

Aww, Those pictures are amazing. You both look so cute & soooo happy.. I need the whole cd so I can scrapbook all of them. lol I love you both so much. You both are such a blessing to me.. :)

Brewskie said...

AWESOME!!! Although Zach made a good point..."Remember when they never kissed in public, what happened to those days?" ...lol...I think he's having "big brother" syndrome. Love ya!

Kristi said...

Great pictures Bethany and Josh!!!
There are adorable...the plane is the perfect prop...and the Yosemite is so romantic looking...great choice...
Can't wait for the wedding!!! But we're going to enjoy the planning until then...lv ya!!!

Josh & Bethany said...

CORTNEE

LOL... TELL ZACH IT WAS IN FRONT OF MY MOM DAD AND PHOTOGRAPHER.

HAHA

Josh & Bethany said...

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

I AM GLAD YOU LIKED THE PICS!

LOVE YA!

Rick and Sheri said...

Wow Bethany! Those are amazing. You guys look so cute and "grown up" I love the setting. He really captured your personalities.