Wednesday, November 5, 2008

a little late... but its otay!

So I am proud to announce that one of my dearest friends... and bridesmaid of my wedding is no longer Chrystan Marie Cavanaugh... she is now Chrystan Marie Mevis!!! Yes, the 2 lovebirds tied the knot on October 24th.. it was a GORGEOUS wedding... but the ding dong I am did not get any pictures becasue I was too busy with my "Bridesmaidal" duties... So pictures of the rehearsal will have to do.... lol.. sorry again.... But anyways the rehearsal was a blast and dinner was amazing.. we were blessed with dinner at Ovidios.... MMMMM!!! It was such a fun night which was a preview to an awesome wedding!! Love you both!!!

CHRYS WITH THE BOW BOUQUET FORM HER BRIDAL SHOWER!!!
THE LINE UP . HAHA


AWWWW!!! OKAY PICTURE THIS WITH TONS OF FALL LEAVES, JOEL IN A TUX AND CHRYSTAN IN A GORGEOUS WEDDING GOWN AND INCREDIBLE VEIL... OK... I KNOW OR YOU CAN SEE THE PICS ON THEIR MYSPACE. LOL


MONICA AND MIGUEL!!! SOOOO CUTE!
well i hope you enjoyed the rehersal pictures... lol I know it is not the wedding but it was still a BLAST!!!

WE LOVE YOU MR. & MRS. MEVIS!



1 comment:

Sheri Twing said...

Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Mevis. Looks like the rehearsal was fun. I bet the wedding was great too. Thanks for sharing.