Saturday, November 8, 2008

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU PUDDLES...JUMP IN THEM!

SO BROOKLIN PRETTY MUCH MADE MY DAY AT CHURCH TONIGHT... LOL WE WERE IN THE BACK TALKING WITH SHINE AND KRISTI WHEN I ASKED WHERE BROOKLIN WAS.. AND SURE ENOUGH THE GIRL WAS OUTSIDE IN THE POURING RAIN JUMPING IN PUDDLES. WHATS SO FUNNY IS I REMEMBER A STORY WHEN I WATCHED THE EAGLE KIDDOS THE VERY FIRST TIME AND BROOKLIN WAS SOOO TINY AND I REMEMBER KRISTI WARNING ME HOW MUCH BROOKLIN LOVED WATER... LOL SO WHEN I WAS WATCHING HER I WAS FIXING KAMERON SOMETHING TO EAT AND BEFORE I KNEW IT BROOKLIN WAS IN THE SINK SOAKED WITH WATER AND LOVING IT. SO SEEING HER JUMP IN THOSE PUDDLES IN HER CHERRY GOALOSHES TOOK ME BACK TO THAT FIRST NIGHT I WATCHED THEM. GOOD TIMES.

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!! SHE WAS HAVING SO SO SO MUCH FUN!




4 comments:

Terry and Lori said...

OK,, you are doing amazing with your bloging.. I can't believe how many you have.. hmmm do you like presents... LOL, As far as me, I guess I don't have as much going on as everyone else, plus the battery in my camera died, so I need a new one.. but I love looking at all of your postings as well as everyone elses.. Keep up the good work... Love Ya :)

Josh & Bethany said...

YAY!! Lori!!

to this this counts for blog land.. .as long as you post comments!! haha I do like presents... hahahahahaha

love ya too.

Ashley said...

Cute pictures bethany. Thanks so much for taking care of my wonderful cousins. I know that they are in good hands with you.

Kristi said...

OMG!!bethany...those pics are sooo cute of brooklin...she does love the water...she said I want to wear my goaloshes and splash in the puddles..sprinkling or downpours...she waits and plans for that...great post...I forgot about the time when she got in the sink...
they love you so much...