Saturday, November 8, 2008

Its beginning to look a lot like Chirstmas....in Wal Mart????

Okay so if you were to ask me I would tell you that those spur of the moment shopping trips are the ABSOLUTE best!! You know, like when you make an errand to the bank and you happen to be in the same shopping center as Wal Mart and you decide "Hey! lets go see what they got!" That my friends, is the best... and thats JUST what my mom and I did!
My mom saw this scare crow and was like... "wait take my picture.. Pastor Sheri will LOVE this!" lol
Then I felt the need to take my picture with every Chirstmas item in the garden section (is it me or arent all those light up santas in the backgroud a little creepy??)
So creepy.. i had to take a picture with one!
Wow... it feels like it was just Halloween ... wait it was!

Okay so when we do our random little shopping trips we NEVER get a cart, because we are just supposed to go in and look... so my mom and I have made a new rule...

BUY WHATEVER YOU....
CAN CARRY!!
And then my motto... which I believe Ashley Twing would agree... the trunk is not full... "ONTO THE NEXT STORE!!"
Hope you had fun taking a peak into our little adventure.... And remember whatever you can carry!!

2 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

Aww thank you Bernadette for my scarecrow picture! You're right, I love it. You guys look like you had so much fun. And yes, Bethany, you know Ashley doesn't stop until the trunk is full!!! You two have a lot in common...you know...the "only child" issues that plague both of you. Haha.
TRUST FUND GENERATION!

Kristi said...

Bethany..I love the walmart trip, the new rule I am now implementing...
You guys are awesome...I am sure my sis loves the scarecrow pic...next time find a rooster...word has it that she loves them too...ha