Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BOOO!!!!

YAY!!!

Halloween was so so so much fun!!! First I had to go to school that day and I did not have a costume to wear!! and Josh had to work... But then I had a brilliant idea for my costume so I felt better!! lol...



Jacob was so funny... he hated his costume.. he ended up trick or treating in his sweats.. but he had a blast!!! especially with Nemo!!



So I thought to myslef when would I ever be able to go as a bride to be for Halloween so I embraced my fairly new title and ran to wal mart and got my iron on transfers, white shoes, white sweater and my HUGE veil! lol





YAY!! okay... and lets get this straight now.. i am SO NOT a Bridezilla.. (Kristie!)





We were so excited the Egle's nest flew over to our house!!



Shine was TOTALLY rocking the 80's theme!! This was before I put some blue eyeshadow and hot pink lipstick on her... haha!


And here is my little Jedi Msster!!


and of course NEMO!!! haha isnt she cute?!

"LIGHT LIGHT ZIPPITY-ZITE!"


and of COURSE! Maxine was a Pumpkin!! LOL



Halloween was so much fun! We are so blessed to have such awesome people in our lives!! Thank you for making our night a blast!

After we hit a few blocks for candy we headed over to Fall Explosion at the new Fresno Site! It was amazing!! I felt like home! (well I guess it kinda is!) BUt anyways soooo many people were there it was such a blessing!


Well I love you all!!

2 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

Ok again....CRY!!! Thanks so much for sharing pics of the kids trick or treating. Aren't they so cute? I love Jake in his Thomas the Tank, how cute he is.

I think I have pictures of Kristi looking just like Shine! I had to do a double take because seriously, it looks like pictures I have of Kristi from years ago!

Nemo and Jedi are so adorable. Bethany, again, it makes me so happy to see you in their lives. They love you so much! Thank you for loving them and being involved. They are such great kids to be around!

Kristi said...

Bethany, we had so much fun with you all on Halloween. We love you and your family sooo much and are happy to move foward with our relationship with you guys. You are all a true blessing to our family.
I love the pic from Halloween...i've been so busy, mine are still on my camera.
yikes!!!