Saturday, November 8, 2008

A trip to the infamous David's Bridal!

Well that time has arrived... the season for dresses! In this case the hunt for bridesmaids dresses!! (and a flower girl dress...) My mom, my Matron of Honor and Sammie and I all decided to take a trip to Davids bridal and take a look at what they had...I wasnt very optimistic but I found myself very surprised at some of the choices that were avaiable... so I got some good ideas out of it... and some adorable pictures!!!


Sammie was so good!! She tried on at least 6 different dresses! Her only request was "please, nothing itchy!" she had to feel the dress on the inside each time I tried one on... lol

She LOVED her crown... lol she wants it a little bigger though. lol spoken like a true princess...
Oh Samantha... she is in gymnastics so wherever there is a bar you will see her pacticing!!


My beautiful Matron of Honor... she tried on all the dresses a picked out!! we got some ideas!!

I was trying to get her to sit still so I could fix it.
I Love this one.
so anyways, I wanted to share this post separately because it was quite the adventure!! I never thought Davids Bridal would be fun for me, but I had great company!!!
Love you

1 comment:

Sheri Twing said...

How cute she is going to be. Looks like a lot of fun for you guys.