Saturday, November 8, 2008

Mommy's Little Princess!!

Okay, so I used to make fun of those people that dressed up their dogs, and treat them like humans...lol Wow! how I have changed!! haha
So, we were shopping (again) and Maxine has needed a sweater because small dogs just cant handle the cold shock... and the mornings have been freezing lately... so we came homee with an adorable heart sweater and a giant squeaky Diamond Ring!! lol... my Dad brings her home toys all the time.. i think the lask one was this ugly brown squeaky squirrel... so my mom and I decided she needed to start leaning to be a princess pup.. not a pooch. lol

lol...our 2 diamond rings!!

HAHA she LOVED IT!

Isnt she sweet in her little pink fuzz?? LOL.. oh my. I do love my dog. hahaha
Love, Bethany and Maxine.. the princess pup :O)

2 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

Aww Maxine, what a jewel she is! You know, Bethany, the whole doggie dress up thing really does fit you though. I think its adorable.

Four Lil Monkeys said...

How cute!! I love the clothes and the toys. Ya know, I have always been one of those who made fun of the whole dress up thing, but I think if I had a cute little pooch like Maxine, I think I'd have to do it too. And I KNOW Mahala would!!!!