Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Best Kids Ever!!

So the other day I had the privilege to watch Kameron and Brooklin while Memaw, Kristi and Shine went to cooking class... Let me tell you... there is never a dull moment when they come over... and I absolutely love it!! We had so much fun.. especially Josh.. Kameron was his video game partner all night!!!

Here is precious Brooklin... We made her a little snack and she was cracking us up... I will never forget I said "Bernadette is pretty cool huh?" and Brooklin replied "YA! Shes a good cook too!!" lol I love her..



(I wont tell the other thing she said Kristi ;O))


Just wanted to post this night because these kids mean the world to me!! (Stay tuned for their wedding pages!! hehe they are my junior groomsman and junior bridesmaid!! and of course Nemo will be included.. TUX and ALL!!)


Love you!

1 comment:

Sheri Twing said...

Aww, this post made me cry! I miss these kids so much. Thank you for being such a special person in their lives and loving them so much. They really are great kids! Thanks for sharing pics of them.