Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Bite Out of Life!

I love autumn days...the air is brisk, the skies are beautiful and life is just great. And what other way can you start off a day like that other than Starbucks?! I love it. My mom and I decided to go run a few errands and we got swept up in the beautiful day. I love my mom with all that I am, I am so blessed to call ehr my best friend. She inspires me, and I can't wait to make history with her... All our plans and creative ideas are going to come to pass and I cannot wait to share those memories with her... Mommy I love you and Thank God for such an amazing best friend.



okay, my mom was laughing so hard at me, I had my camera and wanted to take a pic of the starbucks guy because he was hillarious, but I didnt want to look like a weirdy so I casually snapped a pic. My mom couldnt believe how good it turned out... so this was are barista for the day!!!

Here is the entrance to Fresno State, or should I say the back entrance, It is so beautiful during Fall. You cant really see al the colors but there are a ton of oak trees around campus and it is amazing!!

LOL... I hate this road.


Blended chai tea fraps.... absolutely delicious.
Nothing like a Starbies to brighten a day!!


So I encourage you...go now and get yourself a starbucks. Whether it be a venti black iced tea with 3 sweet and low, or a triple grade nonfat no whip white mocha, go and take a bite outta life. Enjoy the wintery days, grab a sweater, sit by the fire... Listen to Kenny G's new christmas album.

love you

1 comment:

Sheri Twing said...

Oh girl you are so right! Time to drag out those Christmas CD's that are so right for the chilly air. You and your mom are so great together. It's so fun to have a daughter who likes to be with you as a mom and to actually have fun together. That's how we are and it's great! Thanks for sharing this awesome post with us.